Natural Skinfood + Hairfood Made from organic coconut oil
Coconut oil for skin
Blended from certified organic coconut oil to feed, nourish & protect your skin naturally!
coconut oil for hair
Certified organic coconut oil & argan oil boosted with healing nutrients to add lustre, shine & softness to your hair – naturally!
Give a gift that shows you care…. naturally!
Coconut oil, Certified organic coconut oil enriched with natural oils, butters & botanicals to nurture & protect delicate bodies.
Organic coconut oil for healthy skin + hair
Are you tired of paying a lot of money for expensive skin and hair products that often don’t work?
Do you have a cupboard full of half used products that you have given up on?
Are you wondering if there are effective natural skin and hair care products that will actually work?
Are you concerned about how many toxic products you and your family are applying to your skin and hair every day?
Are you concerned about the products that you are using on your family?
Discover the benefits of coconut oil and enjoy Coconut Tree Products.
Coconut Tree – Natural Skinfood + Hairfood
Coconut Tree Skinfood + Hairfood has been blended from a base of pure, cold pressed, certified organic, ethically sourced coconut oil and enriched with lush blends of botanical extracts, natural oils, butters, vitamins and antioxidants, all selected for their deeply nourishing, restorative and protective qualities.
Our range has been developed because we discovered for ourselves the benefits of coconut oil and were inspired by its natural powers to nourish and protect skin and hair. Coconut oil’s unique composition of medium chain fatty acids, vitamins, proteins and antioxidants, together with its excellent absorption qualities make it the perfect base for an effective, natural skin and hair care range.
The health and beauty benefits of coconut oil are well publicised and it is no wonder that coconut oil has been part of the daily regime of tropical island communities for generations to nourish and beautify their bodies inside and out.
The coconut oil we have chosen to use for our products is certified organic (NASAA) and sourced from fair trade operation that provides rural people in the South Pacific communities with meaningful employment, a regular income and better living standards. It has been hand pressed from mature coconuts by the islanders without the use of chemicals or heat, thereby retaining all of its nutrients.
Our products contain simple, effective, natural ingredients. As 60% of what you apply to your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream, we believe that what goes on your skin and hair should not only be effective but should also be good enough to eat. We have taken to heart, purity, when selecting our premium coconut oil and all our ingredients. Our ingredients have been carefully selected for their natural powers and ability to be effective in protecting and nourishing skin and hair. We use natural preservative systems approved for use in natural cosmetics.
We guarantee they’re free from synthetic colour and fragrance, silicons, sulphates, parabens, PEG’s, glycols and mineral oils and other nasties.
Our philosophy is that every body deserves to feel nourished, nurtured and protected…with effective, natural and affordable products.
Why choose Coconut Tree Products for you and your family?
Coconut Tree products….
- Contain only naturally derived ingredients
- Are Australian made and owned
- Are free from toxic ingredients
- Are safe, effective and affordable enough to use every day
- Are not tested on animals
- Are made from cold pressed, raw, 100% certified organic coconut oil sourced from a fair trade organisation in the South Pacific.
Benefits of coconut oil for skin & hair
Coconut oil for skin
A natural organic skincare product, coconut oil is an excellent skin conditioner containing essential fatty acids, mostly made up of medium-chain triglycerides which deeply penetrate, moisturise and act as a protective barrier against the ageing effects of environmental and free radical damage. Benefits of coconut oil on skin including helping skin to retain moisture, promoting skin elasticity and keeping it looking young and supple and radiant.
Because it’s bursting with healthy vitamins and nutrients like lauric acid, caprylic acid and capric acid, Vitamin K and E, and iron, coconut oil provides a rich supply of antioxidants and healing nutrients for skin which smooth the skin and help to delay skin sagging and wrinkles. Its excellent absorption qualities make it ideal for all skin types, particularly dry skin. Coconut oil body butter is a great solution for preventing all over dryness and flaking.
As an added bonus, coconut oil acts as natural sun protection by screening up to 20% of ultraviolet exposure. It is also healing and soothing for sunburn and rashes and its’ antimicrobial properties help to relieve skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
Coconut oil for hair
Many people wonder about how to use coconut oil for hair but there are many benefits as coconut oil is a natural hair treatment for dry, stressed hair. It’s packed with healing hair nutrients, including Vitamin E (an essential nutrient for skin and hair), and fatty acids including lauric acid and capric acid. The fatty acids can bypass the cuticle and pass freely into the hair’s cell membrane, allowing the oil to penetrate the hair’s shaft and helping to promote protein regrowth by penetrating deep into each hair, repairing and preventing damage from the inside out – making it stronger and leaving it thicker, fuller and shinier.
The lauric acid in coconut oil helps to promote healthy scalp and hair as it is a natural, powerful and potent anti-bacterial and anti-microbial agent that creates natural defences against disease protecting and preventing conditions such as hair loss, itchy scalp, dandruff and even lice infestations. Coconut oil is well known as a head lice treatment
Our pure coconut shampoo, coconut oil conditioner and coconut oil hair treatment all contain pure, organic coconut oil, argan oil and botanical extracts. What is argan oil for hair? Argan oil, like coconut oil, is a natural beauty treatment for skin and hair. Often called ‘liquid gold’ it’s rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E which combine to deeply condition, nourish and strengthen hair as well as adding shine. The vitamin E helps to treat and repair environmentally damaged hair.
Our guarantee to you
- We are committed to using high quality, natural or naturally derived ingredients in all our products and guarantee that they will be free from artificial colours and fragrances; silicons, sulphates, parabens, mineral oils and other synthetic nasties.
- Our packaging is made from PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) – 100% recyclable plastic. The most recycled plastic material is PET due to its widespread use in carbonated soft drinks and also its unique ability to be recycled from bottle to bottle.
- Our range of products are all blended from a base of certified (NASAA) organic coconut oil and quality ingredients selected for their effectiveness, inherent benefits and ability to delight the senses.
- All our products are made from ingredients that are either organic, naturally derived and approved for use in natural cosmetic products.
- Our products and ingredients are not tested on animals and are accredited by Choose Cruelty Free.
- Coconut Tree is Australian owned and all products are manufactured in Australia to strict Australian standards.
- Our products have a shelf life of 12 months from the time of opening, however as we do not use synthetic preservatives, please remember to replace lids, keep out of direct sunlight and store below 25C. If temperature is higher, please store in the fridge.
- All ingredients are listed on our products for your information. Please refer to our ingredients page for more information on our natural ingredients.
- We want you to be comfortable about trying our products so if for any reason you are not happy with your purchase from us, we have a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all prdoucts. Simply return it to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or replace your product.
What are they saying about Coconut Tree products?
These days I feel like people are too concerned with negativity to remember the positive.
I just wanted to send a quick email to show my appreciation for your wonderful company. I’m a young person who hasn’t got much money, but will definitely continue to buy from you guys! I’ve struggled with dermatitis my whole life and consider myself quite the expert on skincare (due to forced research hehe!) and nothing beats your products. I’m so happy I found your website and more Aussies smashing the skincare game! Reb R
My aunt bought me the body butter. I’m in love. I have very sensitive skin to the point where i would scratch my legs until i bled in my sleep. Now i don’t have any problems. Sarah B
Smells like summer and feels gorgeous on my skin, without any oily residue. I can’t wait to try the rest of the range. Alison A
I’m loving the shampoo and conditioner. They’re my new favourites. Zehre S
Love using all the products but the baby balm is fantastic for my babies as they have sensitive skin. Thank you! Ali S.J.
Love, love, love this range of products – especially the coconut body butter! I have very sensitive, sometimes dry/inflamed skin and the body butter is really moisturising and healing without being too heavy. It’s been an awesome find. Jen H
These products are perfect for winter, they keep my skin hydrated and smell lovely too. Please make a night cream! Joy C
I love the Bub Balm so much, and it IS THE BEST for keeping my daughters Eczema at bay.Thank you so much! Kelly D
Love your shampoo on my 3-y-o daughter’s fine hair, only thing I feel happy using on it! Jayne D
These are the best products, we don’t use anything else! Beth B
Review by LIVIA Skincare review by LIVIA