When it comes to staying cool during the summer months (especially in our home state of Queensland!), there is nothing more refreshing than a homemade ice block! With so many recipes out there, we have put together a few of our favourite quick and easy Coconut inspired recipes to help keep you cool…
1. For the time poor: Donna Hay’s Coconut Popsicles
2. For something refreshing: The (wholefood) love child of the Weis Bar and Splice
3. For when it’s just too damn hot: Coconut and Lime Sorbet
4. For the kids: Fruity Coconut Ice Blocks
5. For when you’re feeling like something a little bit naughty: Cherry-ripe Sundae
Do you have any favourit coconut recipes? We’d love to see them! Simply tag us on social media or email through to .